* S.P.Y is putting the final touches to his second LP for Hospital Records entitled 'Back To Basics'. 'The new LP will be preceded by an all-new EP on 07.04, to be followed by the full length 'Back To Basics' LP on 28.04. September 2014 will also see the release of a second full-length album, which is the second part of 'Back To Basics'.
* S.P.Y's debut album for Hospital Records 'What The Future Holds' won 'Best Album' at the 2012 DnB Arena LP Awards. 'Back To Basics' see's S.P.Y returning to his core sound with a darker, stripped down vibe, hence the LP's title.
* S.P.Y began the new year with 3 brand new pieces of music on the forthcoming 'We Are 18' compilation for Hospital Records.
* Exclusive new S.P.Y track 'Wake Me Up' features on the LP as well as 'Try Me Out', his collaboration with DJ Marky & Total Science, and a remix of 'Spoken' by rising star Etherwood.
* S.P.Y has also been chosen alongside London Elektricity and Diane Charlemagne to write the theme song for the 2014 Street Child World Cup. For more information on the Street Child World Cup click here.
* S.P.Y has continued his busy touring schedule, recently returning from dates in sunny Australia and New Zealand and is currently gearing up for the Hospitality tour of the USA in March before hitting the clubs and festivals across the UK and Europe from April onwards.
* S.P.Y is now taking bookings for the official 'Back To Basics' LP Tour. His last LP tour was extremely successful, so please do not hesitate to reserve your date asap.
* S.P.Y 'Back To Basics' Tour Page
Damon Kirkham aka Kid Drama made his first steps into the 170 bpm realms as one half of the game changing production partnership Instra:mental. Together withdBridge their Autonomic podcasts went down in history for breathing new life back into a somewhat stagnant underground Drum and Bass scene, showcasing their material alongside many other producers and pricking up many ears that had long since given up on the genres increasingly formulaic output.
Alongside dBridge they took the Autonomic brand on world tours and also had a residency with legendary super club Fabric, resulting in the award winning Autonomic Fabric Live 50 compilation.
In 2014 Kid Drama returns to the fore with solo tunes and collaborations with Om Unit, Skeptical, Fracture, and dBridge (as Heart Drive) mapping the next chapter of the Autonomic sound they created.
Hyp 165: Kid Drama by Hyponik
With his many releases for the scenes biggest labels, Lynx is a man on a mission to deliver only the freshest and most innovative sounds in underground electronic music.
Standout tracks including 'Disco Dodo' and 'Global Enemies' may have helped make his name across the worldwide drum & bass scene but the sheer diversity and quality of Lynx's output across labels like Ram, Soul:r, Creative Source, Digital Soundboy and his own Detail Recordings have marked him as a producer par-excellence.
Remixes for Metalheadz, Hospital and Innerground, plus his sublime reworking of James Blakes 'Limit To Your Love' have shown he remains ahead of the rest, with cutting-edge studio skills and the drive to explore new musical avenues.
2014 see's a new chapter for Lynx starting the year off with a huge release for Andy C's Ram Records with more in store to make this a vintage year for Lynx.
A diverse and talented DJ, his live sets are largely built on exclusive and upfront material with an eclectic feel appealing to clubbers across the spectrum.
DJ Marky has joined the Tuesday Drum & Bass line up on Ministry Of Sound Radio. You can check out his debut show for the station from 25.02.14 here, Full tracklist here;